Dictator of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe (89), has promised a reward of $300,000 to anyone who can provide the location of an anonymous blogger who’s been creating quite a stir in the country by exposing damaging details from high-level party meetings, allegations of voter fraud, and embarrassing gossip. He then gives private phone numbers for his fans to harass the officials in question. Now everyone wonders if the African Whistleblower will be able to effect the upcoming elections that are scheduled to be held at July 31st.
Mugabe has ruled Zimbabwe with an iron fist for 33 years, and many expect him to delay or rig the elections or even stay in power if he loses.
Mugabe, who became poisoned by power very quickly, has lead the beautiful country to both disaster and bankruptcy. Financially he achieved a new world record in inflation when the Zim Dollar hit 132 million % inflation some years ago.The anonymous Facebook account which goes by the name of Baba Jukwa has become an online sensation in the press-restricted country. Finally it seems like modern technology is starting to contribute to the peoples’ battle in Zimbabwe against the ancient dictator. From somewhere inside Mugabe’s own party the African whistle blower is exposing the damaging details of high profile party meetings, voter fraud, and embarrassing gossip.
Baba Jukwa is a mole with a very deep hole: his access is just astonishing, seemingly insider, with the most intimate details of the inner workings of the secret police– as they unfold:
Here he exposes the moving of false ballot papers while it is happenng:
“Zimbabwe as I speak right now ballot papers are being transported in six unmarked cars to another secret location in Highlands spear headed by Fidelis Fengu. There was a leak discovered at KG6 that there were ballot papers there so now they are being moved to the location I mentioned in Highlands the house where torture of people occur at the hands of the CIO.”
And here, secret weapons deals with Russia in exchange for blood diamonds:
“Zimbabwe know what’s going on: this election is rigged and as I speak now there is a car which is making its way to the Airport as I speak right now its 200 Series land cruiser black in colour containing a big bag with uncut quality diamonds for a buyer in Russia for exchange of weapons to fund the Evil Zanu Pf Party please stop these people Num Plate of the above car mentioned ABD 116 429”
Baba Jukwa is a “Concerned father, fighting nepotism and directly linking community with their Leaders, Government, MPs and Ministers,” according to to his Facebook page.He diligently reported Mugabe’s ways of rigging votes and cheating the Zimbabwean people of free elections. Aside from posting as much information he can get his hands on himself, he also acts as a kind of Zimbawean WikiLeaks, posting letters, opinions, and reports of corruption from people across the country. People send information to him, and he distributes it on his Facebook Page which has a reach of 300K.
Other fascinating posts reveal that the Israeli company NIKUV, who have previously been accused of election rigging in Zimbabwe, have hired Israeli mercenaries in Zimbabwe. Israeli firm is being paid £8.5million to counter ‘unfavorable’ results.
Last Saturday the popular blogger posted this status update, giving away the names and address of Israeli mercenaries working for Mugabe:
Yesterday I gave you numbers of the evil NIKUV people. However, we have established that the two leading Israeli mercenaries from Nikuv are hiding at the following address:
15 Mount Rd, Avondale
In another post he says:
Israeli people need to demonstrate that there are on the side of the people. Otherwise Zimbabweans will remain angry at Nikuv, Pedstock Investments and charlatans like Ari Ben Menashe. They should not abuse our Zimbabwean hospitality.
All of Baba Jukwas already has almost 300,000 followers and his posts get more than a hundred likes on Facebook which says something for a country so poor it is likely only the president has Internet access. (I mean, when I hitchhiked across Zimbabwe a few years ago it was extremely difficult because there are almost no cars there…)
The elections are scheduled for the 31st of July, and we at 2Famous.TV hope Zimbabwe manages to hold fair elections.
More Messages from Baba Jukwa:
As we are reaching the Rubicon, it is now a do or die episode. As l am in titanic battle with sycophants in my party who still think that there will be any life after next week Wednesday, we have put in place 10 000 election monitors for all polling stations throughout the country. Three quarters are coming from the security forces deployed during the election time who are party and parcel of the Vapanduki team. The other 1000 is from our wing that will be ready to pounce if my party attempts to rig the elections and the other 2000 comes from the hard core vapanduki among yourselves. From Sunday, we will be moving people to various centres throughout the country and we will tightly monitor the situation.
Let the day arrive and those who always think the country still lives in the past shall see the truth unveiling itself. We have always been anathema to violence but a fight to protect the people’s verdict is defined outside the parameters of violence. The day shall be the day all of us have obligations to protect our vote and this time around l will be in the forefront to defend it. Wait the date is 6 days away. Sycophants in my party think that these elections are business as usual. It’s not. It is the end of an evil era.
Zuva ngarisvike tidye mapudzi!!!
- “BREAKING news, confirmed from our chief informer at KG6—-The evil people are planning to use unmarked vehicles to transport ballot papers so as to mix the ballots with rigged ones when they get to national centre.”
- Terrorist Andrew Ndebele cell 0772851178 is tormenting voters in chiredzi south threating that he’l use his records as expiring Chiredzi rural disctrict council chairman to establish which families voted for Mdct’s Patrick Mapengo. He and his cio friend Matamba will certainly rig the elections by fear inducement.
- Alert: Unedited letter: Another form of Zanu Pf rigging technique. I am one of the Polling Officers in this year’s harmonised election. What I noted from the presidential and house of assembly ballot papers is a form of misleading the voters. Zanu Pf’s print is written in bold and large prints whilst fot the other parties small print is used. One is easily attracted to the big prints for zanu pf.
- The military has taken over the campaign for Zanu pf in Mwenezi west. Major Moyo, colonel Hungwe and Solomon Chimanikire (CIO) are leading the campaign. These are the same people who murdered Mapuranga in the same constituency in the 2008 runoff. On Wednesday they frog marched every worker at Mwenezana estate and barred the MDC rally which was supposed to take place in the same stadium.
- Let’s see if the cops will do their job, here is the evil, illiterate Ndlovu Solomon a soldier who driving around Mwenezi tearing MDC-T posters and forcing all villagers in MDC-T regalia to burn them or face unknown action his phone number is 0712381913
- come, Wednesday, voters are going to be frustrated. Turning up at the wrong places, or discovering that some personal details have been deliberately tampered with and no time for corrections, very sad.
He goes on to distribute contact details of voting officers around the country, and encourages people to report anomalies to the elections to them.
Below is a transcript of an exclusive interview which was arranged by the Wikileaks Forum and Baba Jukwa on 29.07.2013
1. What do you believe is Mugabe’s greatest strength and weakness?
The man is no longer a man, he is being manipulated by the army and Mnangagwa.
2. What is the best and worst thing that has ever happened to Zimbabwe?
There are a lot I cant name, Gukurahundi, Murambatsvina, Continued abductions and torture, people killed for Diamonds, killing of opposition supporters and activists. Colse family members of Zanu people not arrested for commiting crimes
3. What do you think is the best thing and the worst thing that Mugabe has done as president?
All mentioned at answer question 2.
4. What political or historical figure most impresses you and why?
Chindori-Chininga, Josiah Tongogara, Alfred Nikta Mangena, Solomoon Mujuru, these men died for the truth. They were all assassinated for speaking against Mugabe except Mangena who was killed by Joshua Nkomo and Dumiso Dabengwa as he demanded transparency. Dumiso Dabengwa is another person who is like Mugabe who killed and participated in many disappearances of our people whom he killed, so they are both birds of same feathers who should rot in jail.
5. Mugabe has allegedly put $300,000 on your head for revealing state secrets – Do you know whether the Zimbabwe government is actively trying to identify you and whether other countries are assisting them?
Yes they are trying everyday with the help of China, Pakistan and Taiwan, but they will fail dismal as I have planned everything and put everything in place for more than 100 people to take over the page should anything happen to me. I also urged them to recruit more people when I happen to be in trouble and I only told my lawyer that if anything happens he gives passwords to my pal who will take over so this is now tradition, it passed from one to another so getting me wont make me silent but you will be passing on the button.
6. You mentioned in one of your posts that you felt disillusioned. What was the turning point which got you started back in March?
I felt it was the right time as I wanted to pin down and destroy the evil Zanu pf and I know its dead on its knees as we speak.
7. How do you feel about the fact that thousands of people around the world, including the WikiLeaks Forum, support what you are doing?
It makes me a complete Zimbabwean to see international community supporting the people’s cause. Hope they will continue with their support no matter what events
8. The current government will not tolerate the allegations you have made. It is likely that if identified you would be persecuted for telling your compatriots what goes on : are you actively seeking asylum in a foreign country as a result ?
As of now I haven’t but I know they are on my tail, but if any country would want to offer me that status it will be welcomed because operating from that country will make me operate freely without interference of disturbances as of current state.
9. What do you have to say to those head of states who express concern about what his happening in Zimbabwe?
They should not fear to speak their mind out, but should come out clearly and show Mugabe that he is not God
10. Since joining Facebook, your page as acquired close to 300 000 “likes”. The name Baba Jukwa is mentioned all over Zimbabwe: in the street, taxis, colleges, and townships: were you expecting to be able to reach such a vast audience?
I knew that people wanted a platform where to speak for instance I can tell you that people who are visiting my page daily including those who didn’t like the page now amounts to more than ten million
11. Assuming that the elections do take place on July 31st, what’s next for the concerned father Baba Jukwa?
The page will continue as a people’s forum which will make sure people are not suppressed
12. Are you likely to be part of Zimbabwe’s new government if Mugabe is not re-elected? No I don’t I think so because I have played my part already of freeing the country
13. In view of the extraordinary success you have encountered through the social media and via your posts on various internet sites, have your expectations and objectives changed since you started back in March?
No I am still on track and will remain on track
14. Have you had any contacts or indications that other Mugabe opponents wanted to join forces with you?
A lot of them, nearly three quarters of the people in the country
15. What else would you like to be able to do to make a difference for the upcoming elections?
Push AU to respect all people of Zimbabwe than for known Mugabe staunch fan AU chairperson to lie to the world that everything is ok in Zim while everything is in a mess in terms of voters roll, playing ground e.t.c
16. Are you enjoying what you are doing?
Yes because I am serving my people despite that my life is at risk
17. Have you had a chance to follow the cricket?
Lol—that is a great sport hey
While Gaza is under attack and God only knows what is going down in Syria, Lebanese Rapper Kiki C released her single “The Mediterranean,” in which she raps “It’s about to be a great year!”
Cleverly enough Kiki C, the rapper who sounds like Ke$ha but still looks like an Arab porn popstar, avoids mentioning who this is ‘about to be a great year’ ... [more]
An ivestegatory video report about who is the Original P of Norwegian Music!
Since moving back to Norway after 4 years in Lebanon, a lot has happened on the music front. Before I had only heard about one P in Norwegian music and that was ONKLP. Nowadays we also have Admiral P and Store P (there is actually a guy called Tande P too but he has gone missing), so it is bit complicated to find out who is the Original P. We made a mini documentary to find out!
In th... [more]
– How to get your blood pumping in the richest country in the world!
For the past few weeks, my Facebook feed has been flooded with videos of people from the North of Norway throwing themselves into super cold ice water.
The viral Facebook challenge to “Film yourself while you jump into the freezing water and challenge your friends to do the same” exploded causing thousands of people from the north of Norway to look death straight in the ey... [more]
Sick and tired of Lebanon – But can’t get a visa? This could be the solution for you!
If it’s because of the slow internet, the lack of possibilities, the Syrian spillover or the never ending increasing danger of sectarian violence that makes you want to leave Lebanon, this alternative could be YOUR chance to get out of Lebanon and get a “fresh” start, som... [more]
Jewish British MP Sir Gerald Kaufman discussing the situation in Israel!
“Most of my parents’ families – because my parents came here as refugees – most of my parents families were murdered in the Holocaust. When the Germans came to the town from which my mother came in Poland, Stachov, they lined up all the Jews to march to the railway station to be put in cattle-wagons. But for those who were not well enough to march, they killed them on t... [more]